Wednesday 27 September 2017

Timothy Part Three by Jane Marwood

Mrs Grant smiled at her daughter and her friend Gail as they diligently busied themselves putting the final touches to the room. The spare room, it's white walls newly painted, had stood empty and unneeded for several years, until she had on a sudden whim, had it painted just a few weeks ago. Vicki looked at the examination couch, admiring the fit of the new white covers that the girls had sewn. The chromium plated metal of the old stirrups that had been retrieved from the cellar storage now gleamed brightly from diligent polishing and sported new covers to the padded rests for thighs, feet and ankles. The freshly painted shelves around the walls had been filled with test-tubes from the clinic as well as a dozen clear plastic fleet enema bags.

 A pile of new towels had been placed next to bottles of lotions and lubricants. All of the instruments she had put away and been cleaned and washed and now lay in neat rows. Vicki laughed at Gail as she held the rectal speculum in front of her and chased Susan around the room, snapping the jaws of the shiny instrument as if it were going to bite her friend.

 "O.K. girls, I think that will do. I never thought we could have transformed this room in so short a time. Perhaps your efforts were not entirely altruistic, it is not every sixteen-year-old girl, that has had the opportunity to examine a naked boy so intimately... would the thought of helping the nurse and myself have anything to do with your enthusiasm?"

 Susan looked at her mother, her face serious for a moment. "He is such a good looking boy, his body is... well, er... perfect really. I just love touching him and seeing him blush so modestly. But it is well... erm... an opportunity to learn about boys and..." She thought for a moment.

 "Being in charge seems sort of natural to me... and I know Gail feels the same way. I just, I don't know why... like being in charge of a boy."

 She finished her sentence lamely but was immediately put at her ease by her mother.

 "Most girls would be the subjugated ones... er, in a relationship. I am glad you feel like you do... I think Timothy is, how shall I put it, naturally submissive... certainly not a wimp." She smiled at the use of the word.

 "I think he could be moulded to be... er. well... in the future... a wonderful and attentive husband to the right sort of female. One that is stronger willed and yet loving towards him."

 Vicki smiled. "I probably haven't explained that very well." Vicki's look of surprise was written all over her face as Gail spoke.

 "I have to ask you this even though you may think badly of me. I felt really excited when Timmy was being spanked by Hazel... in fact, I wished that he was me that was spanking him... Is that really wrong?"

 Vicki looked at Gail and smiled.

 "No Gail you are perhaps one of those people that enjoy the experience of spanking someone. It is not to do them particular harm but has more sexual connotations. I assure you that it is widely practised amongst men and women."

 Vicki smiled at Gail as she continued. "You are perhaps more strong-willed than most and are naturally more dominant, but I know that you are kind and gentle too. So you have nothing to worry about."

 Gail looked at Susan's mother and laughed. "I will probably marry Timothy when he is old enough! I will make sure that he is always sexually active and will punish him when he is naughty... even when he is older... oh and I will let my girlfriends do the same." She smiled at Susan. "He needs someone to look after him... and I think I will be the one. Not that I am going to let him know just yet!"

 Susan opened her mouth in wide surprise and then laughed uncontrollably. "Gail... you dark horse. I believe you... I really believe that you will."

 She continued laughing, her pretty face in wreaths of smiles as she thought about what her friend had said. Vicki was more reflective, she already knew that Gail never said anything lightly, she also knew that such a determined girl would if she did not change her mind, carry it through.

 Susan looked at Gail and said seriously.

 "I always thought that I would marry Timothy, so if you are intent on doing it... you will have to share him."

 Gail and Vicki laughed, but they both knew that she meant what she said. Vicki suddenly looked reflective and spoke softly and seriously. "In that case, I think Timothy is a very lucky boy."



 Hazel gently pushed Timothy away from her and kissed him once more on the cheek.

 "Now stand up and I will dress you. I know you are going to behave yourself and do what I say without hesitation, aren't you Timothy? So, up you get and stand with your arms above your head so I can slip this shirt over your head."

 Timothy felt his face blush a deep beetroot red as he caught her eye. Her beautiful face only added to his embarrassment as she stood up and took the tee-shirt and slipped it over his raised arms and down over his head. The shirt slid down over his chest and tummy but was held up at the front by his penis, which was standing out stiffly. Hazel smiled as she took a firm hold of the turgid flesh and slipped the shirt over it. The soft material covered his slim body right down to mid-thigh and apart from the telltale bulge of his erection it would not be possible for the casual observer to tell whether he was wearing shorts or not.

 Hazel stood back and looked at him.

 "I think we will leave your shorts off Timothy, you are well covered and when your penis subsides you will be quite adequately dressed to walk across to Vickie's house.... I mean Mrs Grants."

 Timothy blushed and stammered as he looked up at Hazel. "er please Miss Hazel... er..erm can't I wear my shorts?"

 Hazel looked at him, her face becoming stern.

 "Now Timothy, remember what you have just been through..."

 She leaned forward and raised the hem of his shirt, sliding it up over the cheeks of his bottom. Timothy could not help but squirm with embarrassment and humiliation as she bared his flesh. Quickly she slapped him three times... smack... smack... smack. The palm of her hand leaving his flesh freshly reddened over the three stripes already marking his flesh. He gasped and squirmed as she held him firmly by the waist. His shirt had ridden up revealing his penis, which was still erect. Hazel took a firm hold of the engorged flesh and squeezed it, holding him firmly as she turned him towards her.

 "You forget your lessons quickly, you naughty boy. I shall not tolerate any more disobedience, do you hear me?"

 He looked up at her beautiful face, his lips trembling and his face blushing profusely as he stammered his apology.

 "I am so sorry Miss. Please... I will not disobey you again... er..I... promise." He felt absolutely humiliated, so much so that his body shivered as he stood before her. Her firm hold on his penis and her stern look accentuating his extreme embarrassment and feeling of foolishness as he stood before her.

 Hazel could not help the sudden thrill of excitement that ran through her body as she looked at the perfectly formed body of the young boy held captive in front of her. His complete subjugation to her will had thrilled her more than she ever thought possible. She looked at him intently, noting that even though his face was blushing profusely, his penis was still hard and throbbing between her fingers. She let go of him and pulled his shirt down over his throbbing member.

 "Now come along downstairs and we will walk over to Mrs Grants."

 Without looking at him further she turned and left the room.

 Timothy endured the humiliating walk over to his neighbour's house. He was trembling not just from the freshness of the cooler evening air, but also from his embarrassment at being naked apart from the thin tee shirt. Although the shirt covered him to the middle of his thighs, the thin material only seemed to accent his nakedness. Hazel held his hand and almost propelled him along the narrow path, his tennis shoes, which were the only other items of clothing that he had been allowed, slapped against the paving slabs as they hurried to Mrs Grant's cottage.

 Hazel was well aware the embarrassment the boy must be feeling, rather than put him at his ease, she flipped up the back of his tee shirt as they stood facing the front door of the cottage. She lightly tapped his bare bottom with the palm of her hand. "Right you know what will happen should you disobey me, don't you Timothy my boy? He could not help himself from looking round to see if anyone was watching, acutely aware of the cool evening air upon his buttocks. In consequence, he received a sharp slap upon his naked bottom.

 "Stand still and look at me young man, I will have no more of this."

 He blushed profusely as he looked up at her, his lips trembling from the shame he felt. Hazel looked him straight in the eye, her beautiful features stern and foreboding as she spoke.

 "If you dare to defy me, I will strip you bare and put you across my knee in front of everyone and let them watch me smack you until you are crying like a baby. Do you understand me?

 Timothy looked at her, his face turning an even brighter red. Through trembling lips he spoke, his voice soft and tremulous. "Yes Miss Hazel, I won't disobey you anymore. Hazel held his gaze for a moment, enjoying the boy's acute embarrassment. At last, she reached behind him and pulled his shirt down to cover his naked bottom.

 "Right young man... I will take your word, but you know your fate should you relapse into childish behaviour."

 She stood straight and knocked on the door, smiling as she saw Vickie approach on the other side of the glass pane.

 "Come along in, I have some coffee on the stove and the girls have made me open a bottle of wine to welcome you, so perhaps you would prefer that." Mrs Grant smiled at Hazel as she ushered her in and then turned her attention to Timothy, who was looking down at his feet in utter humiliation.

 "Come along in young man, the girls are in the sitting room, why don't you go and join them, while I introduce Hazel to the nurse. Just put your shoes here by the door."

 Timothy blushed as Mrs Grant mentioned the girls, rather than just Susan. He knew that it must be Gail that was with her... and the thought of being almost naked in front of both of them sent shivers down his spine.

 Rather than wait for Timothy to reply, Mrs Grant ushered the boy to the sitting room door and bade him enter. She then turned to Hazel leading her down the small corridor to the kitchen.

 "Penny is the daughter of one of my friends at the clinic. She is only seventeen, so she has only been nursing for a year and she showed no hesitation when I told her what was to be done."

 Both Vicki and Hazel laughed as they entered the kitchen. Penny was standing by the stove as they entered. Hazel immediately noticed how pretty and petite the girl was. Her uniform was a crisp white tunic, which did little to conceal the jut of her firm breasts or the narrowness of her waist. Her legs were bare below the short tunic. As she moved towards them, Hazel could see that her legs were slender and perfectly shaped; the smooth flesh betraying an athletic and healthy glow aided by a light suntan.

 "This is Penny."

 Vickie put her hand around Hazel's waist and moved her forward as she spoke. "Hello Hazel"

 Penny smiled, displaying perfect teeth behind her pretty lips as she moved forward and took Hazel's hand in a firm grip. Hazel smiled back at the pretty young girl and spoke softly.

 "Hello, Penny I am pleased to meet you."

 The girls smiled at each other as Vickie handed them a glass of wine each.

 "I think we will leave Timothy for a while so that I can show you how busy the girls and I have been this afternoon, so if you would both like to follow me."

 Vickie was laughing as she led the girls along the corridor into the new examination room. Both Hazel and Penny were pleasantly surprised at how professional and imposing the room was. Hazel began to explore the mechanics of the stirrups while Penny looked around the glass shelves noting the abundance of instruments as well as the jars and bottles.

 Hazel looked at Vickie, the obvious surprise at the professionalism of the room showing on her face.

 "I had no idea that you were so well equipped, in fact, I thought you had retired from nursing practice."

 Vickie laughed.

 "No I still run the district nursing group, but we fetched this up from the cellar this afternoon... and although the shelves and the lighting were fixed back into place after I had had it decorated, the girls and I have managed to get all the rest ready after we got back from the clinic. I didn't really expect to have it finished so quickly, or that it would look as professional as it does."

 Vickie laid her hand on one of the stirrups.

 "I cleaned the leather up and polished the chrome, while Susan and Gail made the new covers from linen sheets. I think that it has come up really well, even though I say it myself."

 The girls laughed as Vickie held up her glass.

 "Here's to our new examination room." They toasted their glasses before Vickie led them back into the kitchen.

 Hazel had observed the young nurse as they had looked at the new examination room. On the surface, she appeared to be a conscientious and capable girl, but Hazel had a feeling that there was more to her. She decided to try and elicit a little more information.

 "Are you on a rota for home visits; forgive me for asking but I wondered how these things work."

 Penny looked at Hazel, immediately realising the line of questioning.

 "No we don't have a rota as such, but Dr Ashcroft asked me if I would assist her with Timothy... she thought I would be erm... more suitable."

 Hazel smiled. "Did she indeed. Do you have an experience of handling young boys?" Penny smiled, her expression near to laughter as she looked at Hazel.

 "No I have had only a little experience but I think she felt that perhaps I had the right attitude." Hazel smiled back at the girl. She knew that from what she had seen of the pretty Dr Lucy Ashcroft, that she would certainly have been selective in her choice of a nurse for such a delicate therapy. Penny looked at Hazel and decided to be a little more forthcoming.

 "I would like to know what has happened to him so far... and as you have charge of him, perhaps you would give me a rundown."

 The girls talked together, Hazel gave Penny a complete history of the day's events and also her opinions about the attitude towards Timothy. Penny listened avidly, she was intrigued by the boy's punishment and what both Hazel and Vickie thought was the best way to handle him for the future.

 Hazel explained every detail of her own handling of her young charge, explaining the rather embarrassing positions she had made the boy adopt, as well as her verbal and psychological management of him. It was Vicki who told her of Gail's long-term plans for the boy. Penny smiled at Vickie as she spoke. "I think Gail must be a very determined young woman already even if she is rather young. Do you think she will change her mind on the subject?"

 Penny was surprised at the confidence of Vickie's reply. "I would bet that Gail will do exactly what she has said. I have never known a girl more in touch with her own feelings, or as determined. Of course, she has the added advantage of being the only daughter of a very rich family. Their wealth must run into millions and yet she has her feet planted firmly on the ground."

 *

 Timothy could not help blushing as he entered the sitting room. He felt horribly aware of his nakedness beneath the thin tee shirt. The girls were sitting on a large comfy looking settee while they watched the television set; both girls were wearing the crisp white shirts and short navy pleated skirts of their school uniforms. Their skirts had ridden up as they sat on the sofa revealing their long legs, which were bared almost to the brief white panties they were wearing.

 As Timothy entered the room, Susan got up and walked towards him and took him gently by the arm.

 "Poor Timothy, you do seem to be in a state... don't be nervous, I am sure Mummy and the nurse will be gentle with you. My my... your face is bright red... and you are shivering all over. Come with me and stand by the fire until you get warm."

 Timothy blushed even more as Susan led him by his arm and made him stand next to the open log fire. He could not help gasping as Susan ran her hand over his shoulders and down his back. He gasped as her hand proceeded even lower, her gentle fingers teasing over the soft material that covered his bottom.

 "Why Timothy!" She exclaimed. "Haven't you got any underclothes or shorts on... no wonder you are cold." Susan noted the boy's exquisite look of anguish as she lifted the hem of his tee shirt and looked at his bared his bottom.

 He gasped; "Please er miss... er, please don't. Hazel wouldn't let me wear anything under my shirt."

Ignoring his pleas Susan lifted the hem even further up his back as her eye caught sight of the three red stripes, which delineated the cheeks of his bottom.

 "What on earth are these?" She exclaimed as she bent over to examine him closely. "Come and look, Gail, I think Hazel must have given him more than just a smack bottom. Timothy gasped as Susan turned his body towards the light of the standard lamp, which stood next to the fireplace. She bent him forward pulling his shirt further up his back so that she could examine him more closely. He was acutely aware that his penis and testicles were now on show as he saw Gail get up from the settee and move towards him.

 His face was on fire as the two girls bent him over even further so that he his head was bent towards his knees. He shivered as he felt Gail gently stroke her hand over the quivering flesh of his bottom.

 "Keep still and let me have a look and see what Hazel has been doing to you. Oh, dear.. it looks as though he has been given at least three strokes of the strap. Is that what she smacked you with Timothy... the strap?"

 Timothy was blushing so much that his cheeks were burning. His body was shivering uncontrollably as he felt their hands exploring the cheeks of his bottom. He gasped as Susan's soft fingertips deftly parted the cheeks, exposing him intimately to their interested gaze.

 "Please er.. miss... no more pleeease!"

 He managed to stammer as he felt the utter humiliation of being bent over and his bare bottom being stretched and examined so intimately.

 "I asked you a question!" said Gail as she smacked her hand smartly across the cheeks of his bottom. "Did Hazel beat you with a strap?" Timothy gasped at the sharp slap and shuddered with anguish, his voice almost a croak as he tried to answer. "Yes, miss... er... it was the strap.

 To Timothy's surprise, Gail's voice became soft and concerned as she bade him stand upright and turned him towards her. She laid his head gently on her shoulder and put her arms around him.

 "Oh you poor baby, fancy having to have your poor bottom beaten with a strap. Never mind my sweet boy, Susan and I will make it better for you... won't we Susan."

 Gail looked at Susan who was standing behind the boy. She lifted the back of his tee shirt up once more, pulling the hem upwards until it was almost up to the back of his neck.



 She knew that his penis would be exposed and vulnerable to the intimate contact of Gail's body as she held Timothy close. Gently she stroked her fingers over the soft flesh of his bottom, her fingers trailing gently and intimately between the cheeks. Gail heard him quickly draw in a breath at the further intimate exploration of his bottom. She slid her own hand down his back until she was able to caress his naked buttocks.

 "There poor baby, let's get you over to the sofa and Susan will fetch some cream so that I can rub some in for you. Now don't be shy just come and lie across my knees.

 For Timothy it was all too much, he could not resist the tear that rolled down his cheek or the burgeoning throb of his penis as Gail nonchalantly took a firm hold of both his penis and his scrotum and casually placed the soft flesh between her thighs. Both she and Susan helped lay the boy face down over Gail's knees.

 "Right I'll leave him in your capable hands, while I go and ask mother for some cream for his bottom." She smiled at Gail and winked before turning on her heels and leaving the room.

 Vickie and Hazel were not the least surprised when Susan told them what she and Hazel were doing to the boy, instead, they burst into good-natured laughter. Vickie could not contain her merriment as she reached into the cupboard for some body lotion. Hazel was still laughing as she addressed Susan.

 "You were not long finding the marks on his bottom. I am afraid that I just had to punish him for his disobedience at the medical centre. Was his bottom still red, or was it just the marks of the strap?"

 Susan looked at Hazel, her admiration growing for the confident young woman.

 "No Hazel it was just the three marks of the straps. Did he cry when you punished him... er. was his bottom bare when you gave him the strap?"

 Hazel laughed at the girl's very obvious interest in how she had punished the boy. She did not disappoint Susan with her answer, as she already guessed from her actions at the medical centre that her interest in the boy was far from platonic.

 "I spanked his bare bottom over my knee, using his tennis shoe as his implement of punishment. After I had given him a sound spanking, I had him bend over and grasp his ankles with his legs spread widely apart, so that he could not clench his buttocks. I gave him three strokes with the strap. I am afraid he couldn't contain himself after the third stroke and danced about all over the sitting room, trying to relieve himself of the pain. I think that the strap hurt him far more than he ever thought possible. I am sure that, should he ever forget himself, a timely reminder of the sting of the strap will soon bring him back into line."

 Susan's look of admiration was not lost on Hazel as she finished relating the details of Timothy's punishment. She placed her hand on Susan's cheek and bent her head so that she could whisper in her ear.

 "You may find that someday soon, either you or Gail may have cause to punish him. Just remember that if you have a good cause to smack his bare bottom, that it must be tempered with love and kindness. In that way, you will not only gain his respect, but also his love and supplication. Do you understand what I am saying?"

 Susan looked intently at Hazel her face serious, but with a wistful, almost spiritual expression. She spoke softly, her words slow and measured.

 "Yes Hazel, thank you... yes I know exactly what you mean and I know that Gail does too!"

 Vickie looked at her daughter and then back at Hazel, her expression was thoughtful as she spoke to them.

 "Gail has said that she is going to marry Timothy when he is older and that she will smack his bottom when he is naughty. I know she may only be in her teens, but I believe she will. I have never known Gail say anything that she did not mean, or ever break a promise."
 Susan looked at Hazel and smiled at her.

 "Oh she will marry him, I know it... but she won't be the only one smacking his bottom if he is naughty... I will be doing it as well."

 Hazel chuckled, knowing full well that was what Susan had said, would probably happen, just as she had said.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment