Thursday 13 April 2017

My Babysitter Melissa by Randy Final Part

In the summer of my sixteenth year, I had another chance to spend a month with the Dobson family at their cottage while my parents went on their own holiday. It was only when I found myself alone for a weekend with Mrs Dobson while Melissa and her Dad attended an, Are you Being Served convention, that I realised Melissa was not the only one who was interested in spanking games me.

 It had been a year since Mrs Dobson had last spanked me as a summer guest and I supposed I was too old for her to punish me. On Friday evening Mrs Dobson emerged from showering wearing only a short robe, I could not help but focus my attention on her shapely legs and very visible breasts.

"Young man, you'd better stop staring if you know what's good for yourself. Do you hear me?
Go and get your pyjamas on at once and report back to me.”

"Oh no, Mrs Dobson, I wasn't staring ... really, please it’s too early for pyjamas.” Unfortunately, I managed to say that while keeping my eyes glued on her breasts.

"I'm serious, Danny. Well-behaved little boys don't stare. If you keep that up, you will be in a lot of trouble, now pyjamas on and be quick about it.”

Reluctantly I trudged off to put on my pyjamas and when I returned I found Mrs Dobson sitting reading her book. She scolded me in a voice which was now tinged with anger.

"Danny, I’ve decided to put you over my knee. In some ways, you're even more naughty this summer than you were last year. You may well be sixteen but if you keep acting like a naughty child you will be treated like one. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

"Yes, of course, Mrs Dobson, I'm sorry I ogled you, I didn't think.".

"That's the problem, Danny, you didn't think.... It's clear you need a much better reminder about listening to Mummy Dobson."

"No, Mrs Dobson, I’m so sorry. Really, it was an accident."

"When was the last time you got a good spanking, young man?"

"Oh no, Mrs Dobson, really, I'm much too old for that" I replied with real alarm now entering my voice.

"Answer the question, young man, and tell me the truth. Your mother and I speak frequently on the telephone and we discuss everything. I know exactly what goes in on your household"

"Um... I... Aaah... um. It was two weeks ago."

"I thought so, young man. So you really aren't too old to be spanked, are you?"

"Please, Mrs Dobson, please punish me in some other way.”

"You should have thought of that before disobeying me, Danny. The fact that you think you're too old to go over my knee will make the spanking you're about to get all the more effective. I find nothing gets the attention of a naughty teenager faster than having his bottom bared like a small child. Frankly, I'm surprised you've managed to go a whole two weeks without a spanking, If you were my child, you'd be getting more regular discipline than that."

"No... please... Mrs Dobson," I continued.

Mrs Dobson took me through the living room, down the hall, and into her bedroom. She then closed that door as well before leading me over to her bed and sitting down.  She removed the belt from a pink terrycloth robe draped over the nearby bedpost and wrapped it securely around my wrists before tying it.

"Since you are now a considerably bigger boy, your mother suggested I use some sort of restraint to control you."

Before I could respond to this new development, Mrs Dobson grabbed the waistband of my pyjama bottoms and yanked them down. When I protested, she replied calmly,

"Don't think I haven't seen lots of little boys before, Danny. Besides, I always spank on the bare, just like your mother. Have you forgotten what happened last summer?"

The problem was not that I had forgotten but that a lot had changed for me since then. Indeed, I was still somewhat stiff from ogling Mrs Dobson's breasts which were now heaving out of her robe directly below my eyes and more visible than ever. While my erection wasn't that noticeable right then.

"Now get over my knee, little boy. Mummy Dobson is going to make sure you learn a very good lesson. And afterwards, I'm going to put you to bed early, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mummy Dobson," came my muffled response as my face hit the heavy bedclothes and I felt her adjusting me over her lap.

"I'm going to enjoy spanking this cute bottom of your's, Danny," she said, squeezing and measuring my cheeks with her hand.

"You've grown into quite a handsome young man since the last time I turned you over my knee. And you've certainly got a spankable bottom. Now that I've got you over my knee, I think you're going to need two spankings from me today: one for staring at me and another one at bedtime for lying to me about your last spanking. And you'll be back over my knee tomorrow if you give me any trouble. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Mummy Dobson,", I replied, in my meekest voice
No sooner had she doubled my sentence than Mrs Dobson began spanking me in earnest, though considerably less vigorously than I had expected. It was as if she wanted to savour the experience or perhaps start out slow. In any case, the smacking of her warm maternal hand on my bare bottom had an effect on me as my loins pressed directly into her barely covered thighs.

Within minutes, I was stiff as a board though neither of us said or did anything to acknowledge this. Mrs Dobson just continued spanking me methodically while scolding me as if I were a small child. My bottom began rising to meet each spank. And every time her hand fell, I responded with a little thrust against her warm thighs. Over the next few minutes, I gradually lost all sense of myself and surrendered to the pleasure of her warm hand on my bottom.

With my hands tied and my pyjamas around my knees, I felt as helpless as a little boy and made no attempt to resist in any way. In fact, my restraints and childish situation freed me psychologically to express my sexual delight more openly, as if I was too young to be responsible for my behaviour. As a naughty child stripped and spanked by an older woman, I could wriggle and arch my bottom and thrust against Mrs Dobson as much as I wanted. And it wasn't long before I began a series of increasingly audible moans and cries as my hips suddenly began thrusting uncontrollably. Moments later, I began ejaculating all over her thighs.

Fortunately, Mrs Dobson didn't get angry. In fact, she just continued spanking me through the whole episode. Afterwards, she increased the force of her spanks noticeably, as if she had just been playing spanking me before. Within a few minutes of this new onslaught, she had stoked up a real fire in my bottom and I began to cry as if I really was a naughty little boy who was learning a good lesson. The fact that I had just been naughty in a more grown up way made me feel even more like I deserved what I was finally getting - a real spanking.

When Mrs Dobson finally stopped spanking me some five minutes later, my bottom was scarlet and my face tear-streaked. Yet I felt more protected and safely held down over her lap than I had in any earlier spanking. For the next few minutes, Mrs Dobson gently rubbed my hot bottom until it didn't hurt as much. Then she reached over to a jar of Cold Cream on the bedside table and scooped out a big dab.

"I think this bottom of yours could use some nice soothing, don't you, Danny?" I just nodded, my face buried in the sheets. As she continued to rub that cold cream all over my bottom, her hand began to rub deep between my cheeks and down between my legs. The more she rubbed down there, the more I forgot about my sore bottom and remembered something else. It didn't take long before I was once again pressing into her thighs and eventually rocking up and down on them openly.

"Would you like me to put you to bed now Danny?"

Once again I just nodded, entranced by her creamy hand. Mrs Dobson stood me up and untied my hands. She guided me out of her bedroom my penis pointed straight up the whole time, flopping from side to side as we walked down the hall to my bedroom.

Mummy Dobson drew back the bedclothes and ushered me into bed. I blushed deeply, feeling very childish as she tucked me in and kissed me on the forehead.

“Goodnight you naughty little boy,” she said even though it was only eight o’clock.

I was still awake when Melissa returned and could hear her conversation with her mother.

Why is Danny in bed so soon, did you have to spank him, mum?”

"Yes I did Melissa, you know he was very naughty and I had no choice other than to punish him and put him to bed.

“You know mum, sometimes I think he goes out of his way to earn a spanking by doing something after he's warned not to. Why do think he might do that?"

"I don't know. Melissa. Some boys seem to need traditional discipline well into their teens. June Morgan spanked her son, Billy, all the way through university."

"Really? Do you think Danny will need to be spanked that long?"

"I don't know, sweetheart, but I wouldn't be surprised based on what you and his mother have told me.”

I turned over, could it be true that I would be spanked until I was at least twenty-one?


2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely wonderful stories. Keep them coming please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description of a firmly smacked bottom.

    ReplyDelete