Friday 20 January 2017

Pink Pyjama Punishment from Miss Jacobson


After my pyjama bottoms had failed her morning inspection Miss Jacobson was most unhappy, ”third time this month, you naughty boy.” She ordered me to report to her in the utility room at 4.30, showered and wearing my striped pyjamas. Nervously I informed her that my blue striped pyjamas were still in the laundry, for the same embarrassing reason.

"Then attend wearing a towel!" She countered angrily in that tone of voice I knew was not to be disobeyed. At 4.29, as requested I stood outside the utility room with my feet in slippers and wrapped in a towel to concealing my modesty.

 I could hear her moving on the other side of the door and I hesitated, uncertain whether I should just walk straight in or knock. I knocked softly on the door.

"Come! "I swallowed deeply, then entered. I was confronted with her imposing presence, she was attired in her blue matron's uniform and in her hands, she held a pair of floral pink winceyette pyjamas. 

“Since you have been so careless with your own pyjamas, I want you to put on these pink ones, they are from matron’s cupboard," she said, staying in character. "Come along now, step into these," I was ordered as she pulled off my flimsy towel.

She held the pink floral pyjama bottoms by the waist, stretching the elastic. “P..p..please may I be allowed to wear wear boy’s pyjamas?” I stuttered.

Ignoring my protests she dressed me in the humiliating pink pyjamas, she buttoned me into the frilly pyjama jacket then guided me towards the ironing board that stood in the far corner. 

“I want you to stand there and iron that laundry, be very careful with my blouses, at the bottom of the pile you will find your pyjamas.”

It took me nearly two hours to iron three of matrons blouses and my two pairs of pyjamas to her satisfaction. “Now then off to bed with, you will go to bed at 6.30 for the next three nights.”

I sighed, but accepting my punishment began to undo the buttons of the pink pyjamas.“Stop! What are you doing?” she queried. 

“I was going to put my pyjamas on,” I replied puzzled.

Miss Jacobson smiled, then informed me that as well as the three early bedtimes I was to wear the pink pyjamas to bed for three nights also. She took my hand and led me to my bedroom.

She tucked me into bed and kissed my forehead. “Night-night, I trust you now realise how important it is to keep those hands above the covers?” I squirmed embarrassingly under the sheets in my pink floral winceyette pyjamas before replying, “yes Miss Jacobson, I promise to be a good boy from now on.”


1 comment:

  1. Should have to wear those pink pyjamas full time and be in bed everyday by five thirty at the latest.

    ReplyDelete