Monday 9 January 2012

A Luc Holly Production from 2003

                Husband put to bed
                Posted on 2003-09-14 20:13:55
                by early_bedtimer
                I only have to sleep at 7 :00 PM since about 4 years, 18 months
                after I?d begun to live with Gisele. I?ve met her in the bar where
                she still works. I continued to go every night in her bar and she
                became irritated. Because I didn?t stop visiting her bar, drinking,
                spending money and flirting, a girlfriend of her suggested joking I
                would bedridden every evening before she goes to work. What
                an idea! Gisele gave me no choice: TO BED OR OUT! I
                protested but finally chose to obey and to go to bed as she
                ordered. Today I regret nothing even if Gisele became gradually
                stricter with me and my bedtime.
                I?m an accountant, go to work at 7:00 AM and am back home at
                about 5:00 PM after a walk of 25 minutes. I usually promptly
                undress, take a shower and put my nightie on. Then I prepare a
                tray and go to bed to take a light meal. While Gisele is preparing
                naked in our bedroom, we talk and often make love. After an
                orgasm, I fall asleep more easily, even at 7:00 PM, a suppository
                isn?t necessary! I sleep till next morning or when Gisele is back
                home and want to be taken again. She leaves me at 6:45 PM
                with a last kiss, with no light and without an access to any clothe.
                I?ve compulsory early bedtime on weekend too. Gisele is very
                independent and when she wishes to be alone (or to go out with
                girlfriends or daughter) she put me to bed in the daytime too. If
                she?s angry against me, I?ve to be in bed punished all day on
                Saturday and Sunday. It?s arrived sometimes because I was
                back home too late after working.
                Sometimes, Gisele's daughter Patricia, 20 yo, is my baby-sitter.
                She's at least as strict with me as her mother!
                Teresa, my ex-wife, was very astonished when she learnt I was
                obliged from now to go so early to bed. With her, I usually went to
                bed after midnight (and went working after 8:30 AM). She had
                one time to come to meet me for formality. On this occasion,
                Gisele told I?d in bed and in nightie when Teresa would come, an
                early Saturday afternoon. Once more I protested firmly before I
                obeyed. Gisele said Teresa I was punished because I wasn?t
                enough obedient. Teresa laughed much at me. I felt really
                humiliated. After Teresa had leaved my bedside, I?d to sleep
                immediately, in the middle of the afternoon, while both the women
                were talking drinking coffee! Next Saturday afternoon, Teresa
                came back and gave me a teddy bear! By chance, I was then
                again been put to bed because Gisele wanted to go out with a
                friend.
                Today, be early to bed (punished or no) is an habit for me. I don?t
                feel more humiliation about being put to bed as a young kid. It?s
                sometimes annoying or frustrating (when I?ve to give up an outing,
                a meeting or a TV program) but it?s more often pleasant for me.
                In any case, it?s resting and I so please Gisele. It?s the most
                important.
                To bed
                Posted on 2003-09-23 18:27:28
                by early_bedtimer
                I'm already near 40, but since I'm living with Gisele, I've strict
                bedtime every day (7:00 PM)included on Saturday and Sunday. If
                I'm desobedient (late back at home after working, arguing,
                fighting, moaning, drinking to much, driving car not correctly etc),
                I've to go earlier to bed, in nightie, and to stay in bed by daytime
                too (whole afternoon, all day on weekend and holidays i.e.)
                Friends of Gisele and her daughter Patricia (20) are sometimes
                witnesses of me being sent to bed as a punishment. They
                sometimes come on my bedside with mocking smile and speak.
                Sometimes on the contrary, especially when I'm in bed being
                punished, I've to get up to greet them, in nightie as I'm. I'm
                embarrassed but excited too. I feel babyish to be punished as a
                kid, but I confess I enjoy being put to bed as much as Gisele
                enjoys put me in. I think it's because of that I'm so often
                disobedient and Gigi punish me frequently. To be confined in bed
                by day, shutters and curtains closed, is even so annoying and
                frustrating because of no meeting, outing, reading, watching TV.
                Only waiting, thinking, sleeping. The compensation is when Gigi's
                back and in bed with me!

                Re: Husband put to bed
                Posted on 2004-04-22 17:18:43
                by early_bedtimer
                I never mouthed off a niece nor a young girl and therefore I've
                never been punished for that. Sorry :)
                Gisele currently doesn't use baby monitor. But in the future who
                knows?
                I've often had to spend a whole day and a weekend in bed, but
                the earliest I was put to bed is at 9:40 AM on a Saturday. We had
                sheduled an outing together. We were already ready to go out
                when Gisele received a call. That was Nicole, a friend of us, who
                suggested a shopping in a mall a long way from home. I agreed
                with that, but my wife would rather go alone with our friend. She
                told me to undress and go straight to bed. I said angrily that was
                no way, but she proved the contrary. She gave me a slap and
                dragged me by the hair to the bed, undressed me and put me a
                nightie on. So at 9:40 AM, I was down and tucked in by daylight
                with shutters and curtains closed, until Gisele returned at 5:15
                PM
. I was then punished and had to stay in bed until next Monday
                morning.
                I've in fact already been punished and put to bed at a party,
                because I was flirting with another woman. I'd then to undress, put
                a nightie on, apologize Gisele in front of all the guests, say
                goodnight to everyone and go to bed with a pacifier. I'll give you
                more interesting details.
                Greetings.
                Luc
 
                Punishing stepfather
                Posted on 2003-10-03 14:43:01
                by early_bedtimer
                I'm the 19 y.o. stepdaughter of Luc. Mom imposes him dayly early
                bedtime. She also put him to bed as a punishment on weekend
                and public holidays when he's disobedient. I often babysit him. If
                he's already in bed in the day time, I can decide myself when he
                has to sleep. I can tuck im in, close shutters and curtains, and
                switch off as early as I want. I sometimes give him first a baby
                formula in a bottle as a last meal before lights out.
                If he's still up, I'm allowed to punish him. I like to tease him with
                sexy wear and posture and when he becomes nervous I send him
                to bed immediatly. I'd rather do that when a friend is with me. We
                both take pleasure to order a near 40 years man to undress, put
                a pink nightie on, then go to bed with daylight. We enjoy even
                more when we spank him bare-bottomed before to tuck him in.
                So we did last Sunday afternoon. Luc was in bed being punished
                by mom. She was gone out and I was doing the babysitter in the
                company of my friend Brigitte. By 3:30 PM, we went to the
                bedroom to make sure he was asleep. He was'nt! He had turned
                on his bedside lamp and was reading a comic strip! I became
                very angry. I gave him a slap, uncovered him, ordered him to lie
                down on the belly and pushed up his nightie. I spanked him then
                until his bare bottom became red. When I stopped, he believed
                that was finished, but Brigitte handed over. She stopped only
                when he began to whinge! After that, I ordered him to have a
                cornertime, with red bare bottom under pink nightie, kneeling in
                the living room while Brigitte and I were watching TV. I sent him to
                bed again after half an hour, lights out and without dinner. I told
                mom what happened when she was back home, and stepfather
                will be in bed as a punishment again all next weekend. So much
                the better, he deserved to be punished!
                Patty,
                Gigi's daughter and Luc's stepdaughter.

                Mom punish my stepfather
                Posted on 2003-10-04 13:24:53
                by early_bedtimer

                Mom imposes a strict discipline to Luc, my stepfather. He has
                daily tight hours. He goes working at 7:00 AM. He must be back
                home at 5:00 PM immediatly after works. He has to be
                undressed, showed and in bed with his nightie on not later than at
                5:30 PM. He has then about one hour available in bed to take a
                light dinner, to discuss events of the day, problems and programs
                with mom and me, to quickly scan the paper or read personnal
                mail. By 6:30 or 6:45 PM, it's goodnight for him, lights out, tucked
                in and locked up in his bedroom until next morning. Off course no
                outgoing, meeting or TV. His physical exercise is to walk 50
                minutes daily between home and the office where he's an
                accountant.
                Luc's bedtime is the same on weekend.
                When mom or me receive guests, Luc is often sent to bed earlier.
                On Sunday and Saturday it may be since early afternoon or even
                all day if guests come before lunchtime. Sometimes I go to the
                office and pick him up, when mom wants he went earlier in bed
                because of guests or outgoing.
                When Luc breaks a rule he's punished. He usually has earlier
                bedtime such as
                lights out at 5:00 PM on week days, whole afternoon or all day in
                bed on weekend or holidays. If he has been more seriously
                disobedient (turn light on or get up after bedtime i.e.) or has done
                a grave offence (smoking, drinking, spending too much money,
                driving to fast i.e) he is spanked on bare bottom with hand or
                hairbrush before a cornertime kneeling naked in his nightie,
                sometimes in front of guests. Instead of tea or dinner, he takes
                only baby formula or milk in a bottle before lights out.
                When mom is gone out, I usually babysit him, alone or with a
                friend. I can then put Luc to bed as I want and also punish him as
                mom does.

                Patty
  
               Re: Husband put to bed
                Posted on 2003-09-20 07:26:15
                by early_bedtimer

                ========== In Reply To ==========
                Are you aloud out of bed after you have been sent to bed (ie. for
                a drink, toilet ect.

                -----------------------------------After I've been put to bed by Gisele,
                tucked in and lights out, I'm not more allowed at all to get up. By
                night, I've a bottle of water on my bedside table and a pot
                chamber in it. I'm locked up in bedroom and can wear nothing
                apart my nightie.
                By day, while Gisele is still at home, I can call to ask her
                permission. She usually give me. If she's entertaining guests, they
                can catch in sight of me. I've then to greet them and say them
                goodnight, in nightie as I'm, before to go back to bed and sleep
                again. Depending on the guests, she explains them she has put
                me to bed because I was tired or sleepy, in bad mood or
                moaning, punished for disobedience or others grounds.
                Sometimes even because of too cold or rainy weather! As Gisele
                wrote before, I confess that in such a situation I'm excited as
                much as embarrassed or humiliated.

                PS I confirm what Gisele wrote: I've to be in bed punished all
                weekend because I made dangerous overtaking last Sunday. I
                just awake for lunchtime in bed before to sleep the rest of this
                Saturday. Weather is superbly sunny and Gisele is going out with
                Patricia and Mady, a friend, while I'll be confined in bed and in
               darkness. But I deserve to be punished.

No comments:

Post a Comment